CEON/CEES is looking for a .NET Developer to work either as full-time employee or regular contractor on the long-term, challenging, and innovative projects.
Position: Senior .NET Developer
- Maintenance and upgrade of existing .NET web applications;
- The development of new web applications in C # and ASP.NET;
- Administration of Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008;
- Autonomous work with regular reporting and coordination;
- Coordinating tasks with PHP programmer and database administrator;
- Preparing specifications for outsourcing partners;
- Tracking innovation in the development of databases of scientific information.
- Good knowledge of advanced methods of object-oriented programming;
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET technology, C #;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, preferably MS SQL Server;
- Knowledge of PHP technology;
- 5 years of experience in software development.
- Longer experience in developing .NET application;
- Longer experience in working on MS SQL Server ;
- Knowledge of the Entity Framework;
- Experience with TFS Server;
- Implemented projects in the above technologies;
- Experience with any of the PHP open source applications;
- University degree in Information Technology.
- Flexible working time;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Interesting job - participating in innovative projects;
- Opportunities for further professional development;
- Possibility of opting for an academic career.