CEON/CEES is looking for a talented web designer to work as freelancer with constant workload on the long-term, challenging, and innovative projects.
- Collaborates with System Architect to deliver high-quality graphic solutions for web applications entitled to academic users;
- Develops conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and prototypes;
- Creates and develops solutions for visual presentation of statistical data, including motion charts;
- Designs educational and promotional materials including tutorials, guides, and email campaigns;
- Works with a multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Minimum two years experience in designing web applications;
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Flash action script coding;
- Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc);
- MS Office, Excel and Adobe Acrobat;
- Availability for long distance work and collaboration;
- Online portfolio required.
- Mastery of the principals of design, colour theory, and techniques of optimization for the web;
- Knowledge of the web academic publishing;
- Design degree.
- Interesting job - participating in innovative projects;
- Interesting job - working with different technologies;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for further professional development.